Apply in Just Four Easy Steps
1. Fill Out the Interest Form
To find out more about Cornerstone Institute or to start the application process, simply fill out the Interest Form.
2. Talk with an Advisor
Once we have your Interest Form, we’ll set up a time to chat with you about the Institute and how it may help you reach your goals.
3. Fill Out Your Application
Applying is easy: An admissions adviser will send you a link to your application so you can:
(1) tell us about your personal history, work goals, and Christian story;
(2) give us your pastor’s and a current (or former) employer’s contact information;
(3) provide copies of your academic records or transcripts; and
(4) explain your ability and commitment to pay the Institute’s tuition and fees.
Applying is free, if you submit all your application materials before June 1.
After that, there’s a $50 late application fee.
4. Meet Our Admissions Team
Once we have all your required application materials, the Admissions team members will want to meet you and get to know you better. Don’t stress; this is NOT a test. This is simply an opportunity for us to find out more about you and for you to ask questions about us and the Institute.
Once you’ve completed all four steps, we’ll review your application carefully. We’ll let you know the Admission Committee’s decision usually within few weeks. If you’ve been admitted, then you simply have to make your tuition deposit to lock in your place as a student at the Cornerstone Work & Worldview Institute.